Execution of authorization documents
A comprehensive list of documents is required to export and import goods of a wide variety of products. Authorization documents which are needed in the customs bodies and executed in the specialized government institutions belong to a separate section.
Specialists of “Standart Group” GC are ready to execute for you the authorization documents from different bodies. If during international business activity you are required any documents for your products, do not hesitate to contact us. We will assist you in finding the way out of current situation through a no-cost consultation, and if required, we will rapidly launch the process of authorization documents execution.
Documents required by the customs bodies during international business activity for the dual-use products and the products which can pose a threat to the RF or its citizens, are as follows:
- Conclusion and a license of Federal Service for Technical and Export Control (FSTEC), permission of the Export Control Commission (ECC).
- Conclusion and notification of the Federal Security Service (FSS).
- License of the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
- Conclusion of the Radio-Frequency Center (RFC).
- Permission of the Main Directorate of Narcotics Control of the Ministry of Internal Affairs (MDNC of the MIA).
Please note that execution of some authorization documents to trade with other countries requires up to a month, while other documents can be executed within 5 days. It depends not only on the type of the requested permission, but on the volume and nature of checked goods. “Standart Group” GC recommends to address with an application for documents execution in advance not to waste precious time, and our specialists will promptly consult you regarding duration and cost.