Certification of equipment operated under excessive pressure to TRCU 032/2013
Technical Regulation has been developed within the Customs Union in order the consumer is confident in safety of the equipment operated under excessive pressure. TRCU 032 / 2013 includes the list of requirements for this equipment distributed within the territory of the CU of EEU.
Scope of application of Technical regulation
- Vessels for gases liquefied under pressure.
- Water heating boilers with the capacity over 0.002 m³ and pressure over 0.05 MPа.
- Pipelines with operating pressure over 0.05 MPa, with diameter over 25 mm.
- Pipelines with operating pressure over 0,05 MPа, with diameter over 32 mm.
- Component parts of the equipment withstanding the high pressure.
- Fittings with diameter over 25 mm.
- Fittings with diameter over 32 mm.
Regulation “On safety of equipment operated under excessive pressure” TRCU 032/2013 does not cover the following:
- Main pipelines, pipelines of local regulatory and internal commercial purpose, except for those which are used on pressure adjustment and compressor stations.
- Equipment used in gas distribution and gas consumption networks.
- Nuclear power engineering equipment.
- Vessels aimed at performance of high-temperature synthesis.
- Equipment for floating crafts as well as brake equipment for other transport means.
- Equipment for aircraft planes.
- Cases, cylinders of motors and other not self-maintained component parts for other types of machinery.
- Medical pressure chambers.
- Aerosol sprayers.
- Component parts for operation with high-voltage equipment.
- Non-metallic equipment.
- Noise silencers.
- Vessels for carbonated drinks.
How to use services of certification to TRCU 032/2013
“Standart Group” GC Certification Center certifies this equipment according to TRCU 032/2013. If you need to clarify the order details, you may contact the hot line or place an inquiry at our website.