Declaration of juice products conformity to TRCU 023
Technical regulations of the Customs Union have been developed to protect human health and safety as well as environment, and eliminate conditions which misinform consumers. These regulations, including TRCU 023/2011 “Technical regulation for juice products made of fruit and vegetables”, are valid throughout all EEU countries.
Accredited certification authority of “Standart Group” GC executes and registers compulsory declarations of conformity to Technical regulation for juice products, which confer on the suppliers or producers responsibility for safety and quality of distributed juice products made of vegetables and (or) fruit.
Compulsory declaration of juice products conformity to TRCU
- Executed document is valid throughout the EEU countries.
- Declaration established responsibility of a producer or an importer for assurance of safety according to TRCU norms for juice products towards consumers and regulating authorities.
- Declaration will not be required for home-made juice products produced at the premises of own fruit and vegetable gardening for personal use.
Procedure to execute declaration to TRCU 023
- Filing an application attached with required documents to the certification authority.
- Recorded laboratory research of juice products.
- Execution of declaration of conformity to TRCU 023.
- Registration of declaration in the Rosaccreditation register.
- Consultations during all stages of work.
Producer, importer or his authorized representative shall initiate declaring of juice products conformity through filing an application. Declaration shall include not only general information on the products, but also numerical characteristics and properties of declared products which are responsible for their safety and quality.