Declaring of food products in terms of their marking to TRCU 022/2011
State regulation of the products quality at the Customs Union level stipulates requirements and norms for food products in terms of its marking, i.e. rules for location of information data and symbols on the packing.
“Standart Group” GC will make expert evaluation of the products’ packing conformity followed by declaring according to TRCU 022/2011.
Technical regulation provided for marking will oblige the producer to specify the following data on the packing:
- Name of submitted products.
- Ingredients of the product.
- Exact amount (weight or volume).
- Production date and expiration date.
- Information on storage conditions.
- Name of organization and registered of a producer or importer of the goods.
- Recommendations and restrictions of product use, if required.
- Information on GMO content, if it exceeds 0.9%.
- Caloric and nutrition value (caloric value, protein, fat, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals).
- Unified marking symbol of circulation throughout the entire territory of the Customs Union.
All data are to be applied in Russian; moreover, they are to be duplicated in the languages of the CU participating countries according to local legal enactments. Information on producer’s location for import goods shall be applied with Latin letters with compulsory duplication in Russian.
Finishing up of food products marking to TRCU
All information on the packing is to be not only reliable but also applied with contrast and legible font color which will retain throughout the whole duration of shelf life specified by a producer.
Experts of “Standart Group” GC will assist in these or other requirements of TRCU 022/2011 aimed at further declaring of conformity to TRCU food products marking of your company.