Declaration of conformity to TRCU 021 "On food products safety"
“Standart Group” GC accredited by Rosaccreditation offers to execute declarations of conformity to Technical regulation which assures safety of food products throughout EEU countries. TRCU 021/2011 “On food products safety” is a principal technical regulation which scope is valid for absolutely all food products without exceptions.
Advantages of compulsory declaration of conformity to TRCU 021
- Executed document is valid within the territory of all countries of Eurasian Economic Union.
- Increase of buyers’ confidence level.
- Confirmation of food products safety.
- Absence of questions on the part of regulatory authorities provided that declared quality of products conforms to the requirements.
Stages of declaration execution
- Filing an application to the accredited certification authority.
- Preparation of required documentation to start declaring process.
- Laboratory examination of products alongside with execution of test reports.
- Consultation of the customer by the certification authority’s expert on the issues of detected failures elimination and repeated tests, if required.
- Execution of declaration of conformity to TRCU 021 and entry of its number to the Rosaccreditation register.
Note that application for declaring procedure for the product quality conformity is to be filed by the food product producer or importer’s representative vested by required authorities. Each application is to be accompanied by information on the goods as well as declared properties of these goods.