Certification of electromagnetic compatibility of technical facilities to TRCU 020/2011
Electronic, electrical and radioelectronic devices are capable to cause electromagnetic interferences, and, moreover, the quality of their operation can be disturbed by external electromagnetic fields. List of requirements for devices stipulated by TRCU 020 / 2011 “Electromagnetic compatibility of technical facilities” has been developed to prevent it. This regulation is valid throughout the territory of the Customs Union of EEU.
Certificate of conformity to this Technical regulation is an official certification of safety of a technical device operating in a certain electromagnetic environment for which it has been executed.
You can always verify conformity to TR for electromagnetic compatibility of a particular device, contacting with “Standart Group” GC certification authority. Our specialists will define belonging of your product to objects of TRCU 021/2011 and certify it in the shortest possible time.
Exclusions of regulation TRCU 020/2011
- Any devices which do not cause electromagnetic interferences themselves and effectively function if there are interferences from other devices, i.e. they are passive to electromagnetic environment.
- Products which are component parts to produce other devices and not used independently.
- Goods not included in the unified list of products for which there are no compulsory requirements within the Customs Union.
- Collection of documents and filing of an application for certification.
- Laboratory tests of taken samples of the products.
- Assessment of production conditions including quality management systems, as well as degree of occupational safety protection.
- Investigation of received test reports and examination of production status by “Standart Group” GC certification authority.
- Execution of certificate of conformity or declaration of conformity, and their registration in the appropriate official registers.