Certification of personal protection equipment to TRCU 019/2011
Personal protection equipment (PPE) are of especially high significance since they directly help to protect life and health of persons who wear them. List of requirements for such protection equipment is stipulated by TRCU 019 / 2011 which is valid throughout the territory of Customs Union of EEU countries.
Technical regulation covers the following PPE:
- Equipment which prevents from mechanical exposure or contamination coming from production environment.
- Equipment preventing exposure to dangerous chemical substances.
- Equipment protecting against exposure to ionizing and non-ionizing radiation.
- Equipment protecting against exposure to low or high temperatures.
- Equipment protecting against exposure to electrified environment.
- Equipment protecting against effect of various biological environments.
- Equipment which assures personal safety in the reduced visibility environment.
TRCU 019/2011 “On safety of personal protection equipment” does not cover the following:
- Protection equipment from sports facilities.
- Equipment of fire-fighting service or other special subdivisions which assure environment-oriented or technogenic safety.
- Protection equipment for persons from aerospace sector.
- Medical protection means.
- Personal protection equipment for employees of microbiological sector.
How to use services of certification to TRCU 019/2011
"Standart Group" GC Certification Center certifies the personal protection equipment according to TRCU 019/2011. If you need to clarify the order details, you may contact the hot line or place an inquiry at the official website of a holding.