Certification of wheeled vehicles to TRCU 018/2011
Code of requirements for safety of wheeled vehicles belongs to binding regulations of the Customs Union countries. TRCU 018 / 2011 stipulates the list of requirements for various types of wheeled vehicles which are circulated within CU EEU. Such vehicles include the following:
- Transport means of L, M, N, O category.
- Component parts of transport means connected with safety assurance.
Certification services to TRCU 018/2011 in “Standart Group” GC
“Standart Group” GC Certification Center certifies components of wheeled vehicles according to TRCU 018/2011. If you need to clarify the order details, you may contact the hot line or place an inquiry at the official website of the group of companies.
For wheeled vehicles:
- Vehicle type approval (VTA). Certifies conformity of vehicle released into circulation to one of approved types according to TRCU requirements.
- Chassis type approval (STA). Certifies conformity of chassis released into circulation to one of approved types according to TRCU requirements.
- Motor Vehicle Safety Certificate (MVSS). Certifies conformity of a single vehicle released into circulation to one of approved types according to TRCU requirements.
For vehicle components:
- Certificate of conformity.
- Declaration of conformity.
When executing documents, conformity check will be performed according to Technical Regulation of Customs Union 018/2011 "On wheeled vehicle safety".