Certification of consumer goods to TRCU 017/2011
Technical regulation of EEU countries is an enactment which legal force corresponds to the Federal Law level used within all countries of the Union. TRCU 017 / 2011 establishes requirements with regard to all types of products which belong to consumer goods and will be sold within the territory of EEU participating countries.
Technical regulation TRCU 017/2011 covers the following goods and products:
- Textile materials.
- Sewing and knitting wear.
- Plant carpeting.
- Non-woven fabric of various types.
- Fur and leather products including artificial fur and leather.
Products not covered by the Regulation “On consumer goods safety” TRCU 017/2011:
- Previously used products.
- Tailor-made products (bespoke tailoring).
- Medical purpose products.
- Goods for children and teen-agers.
- Souvenirs and artistic-and-crafty goods.
- Sporting goods.
How to use services of certification to TRCU 017/2011
“Standart Group” GC Certification Center certifies these products according to TRCU 017/2011. If you need to clarify the order details, you may contact the hot line or place an inquiry at the official website of a holding.