Certification of gas-fired equipment to TRCU 016/2011
TRCU 016/2011 established a list of gas-fired equipment which is sold within the CU EEU. According to TRCU 016/2011, such gas-fired equipment includes the following:
- hardware for cooking food, heating water and heating;
- automatic burners;
- devices to control, adjust and monitor safety of gas-using equipment.
Particularly, technical facilities not covered by TRCU 016/2011, include the following types of equipment:
- steam boilers with pressure over 0.07 MPa and water-heating boilers with temperature over 115 °С;
- equipment operated in technological processes of industrial enterprises, except for several types of gas equipment stipulated by the Regulation;
- equipment which uses gas as motor fuel.
How to use services of certification to TRCU 016/2011
Certification Center of "Standart Group" Independent Holding certifies gas-using equipment according to TRCU 016/2011. If you need to clarify the order details, you may contact the hot line or place an inquiry at the official website of a holding.