Declaration of conformity to TRCU 015/2011 "On grain safety"
“Standart Group” Group of Companies offers services associated with certification of products for the conformity to Technical Regulations of the Customs Union. In-house certification authority accredited in Rosaccreditation (Federal Accreditation Service) in the field of TRCU 015/2011 “On grain safety” is ready to execute declaration of conformity to the specified technical regulation within the shortest possible deadline, as well as register it in the appropriate state register.
This regulation document covers not only grain used to produce food-stuff, but also leguminous crop and oil-bearing crops, as well as feeding crop for live stock.
- Grain crops, including buckwheat, corn, oat, millet, wheat, rice, rye, sorgo, triticale, barley.
- Leguminous crops, including beans, pea, green gram, chickpea, shell bean, lentil, vetchling.
- Oil-bearing crops, including peanut, sesame, flax, sunflower, rape plant.
Experienced specialists of “Standart Group” GC certification authority will assist you in solving all issues arising owing to the necessity of compulsory declaring of grain products quality according to the established requirements of certain Technical regulation acting within the territory of EEU countries.
Procedure for execution of declaration of products conformity to TRCU 015/2011
- Preparation of required documentation and filing of an application to the accredited certification authority.
- Performance of specified tests for a certain type of products, recording the process according to applicable legal requirements.
- Execution of declaration of conformity to TRCU 015/2011 “On grain safety” and its registration in the supervisory authority register.
- Advisory services at any stage of execution, including assistance in analysis of test reports to solve detected problems.