Certification of equipment designed for operation in explosive environment to TRCU 012/2011
Equipment operated in explosive environment is included in a certain certification category according to Technical Regulations of Customs Union. TRCU 012 / 2011 includes requirements for any electrical and non-electrical equipment specially designed for operation in explosive environment.
Scope of application of TRCU 012/2011
Technical regulation on equipment safety CU 012 covers the following list of equipment designed for operation in explosive environment:
- Electrical equipment.
- Non-electrical equipment.
- Ex-components, technical devices installed on the equipment but not designed for independent use.
As a rule, any equipment shall be governed by TRCU 012/2011 “On safety of the equipment designed for operation in explosive environment” if this equipment designed for operation in explosive environment and bears the explosion proof mark.
Bear in mind that our professionals of “Standart Group” GC can adjust any discrepancies and answer your questions. Owing to wide professional experience our experts will accurately determine belonging of your products to a certain technical regulation.
Exclusions of TRCU 012/2011
In spite of the fact that this list of goods can have the related sphere of use and requirements can coincide to a certain degree, the following products do not belong to this regulation category:
- Medical products.
- Equipment during operation of which the explosion hazard occurs only due to availability of explosive materials and unstable chemical compounds.
- Equipment for domestic and non-production use under conditions when explosion hazard occurs due to unexpected leak of combustible gas.
- Personal protection devices.
- Marine vessels, inland water vessels and mixed river-sea going vessels, mobile offshore platforms and drilling platforms to be operated in marine and internal water, other floating crafts as well as machinery and equipment used on them.
- Public transport vehicles designed to transport passengers and cargoes by air, ground, railway or water transportation means.
- Nuclear weapon, research plants of nuclear defense complex organizations, except for equipment forming a part of it which is installed in hazardous environment.