Certification of products for children and teen-agers to TRCU 007/2011
Participating countries of the Customs Union are obliged to observe regulations signed by the Customs Union Committee. They include, but not limited to, Regulation TRCU 007 / 2011 which governs safety of the products consumed by children and teen-agers.
This Regulation establishes the list of requirements for various types of products which include as follows:
- Care products for children, including feeding nipples, dummies, table-ware and dishware for children, tooth brushes and other sanitary products.
- Children’s ware and shoes, including those made of leather, fur, textile and knitted fabric.
- School supplies for writing, books and magazines.
- Children’s cycles and baby carriages.
How to use services of certification to TRCU 007/2001
"Standart Group" GC Certification Center certifies products for children and teen-agers according to TRCU 007/2011. If you need to clarify the order details, you may contact the hot line or place an inquiry at the official website of a holding.
Certification stages together with "Standart Group" GC
- Filing an application for certification to TRCU "On safety of products for children and teen-agers" to the certification authority to carry out certification followed by provision of the documents.
- Upon application processing, products samples shall be identified and taken for testing with the authority’s accredited laboratory. Based on test results, if the products meet the requirements of TRCU 007/2011 "On safety of products provided for children and teen-agers", the permission to issue certificate of conformity will be granted.
- Execution and issue of original certificate of conformity to the customer; this certificate will be valid throughout the entire territory of EEU.